Resources For EarthLight #23
Exploring the relationship of Ecology & Spirituality
Empowering individuals and faith communities
to live and work in touch with the Earth
EarthLight is a magazine published quarterly by the Unity with Nature Committee
of the Pacific Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends [Quakers]
Resources for use with selected articles from EarthLight #23, Fall 1996, on the theme 'Food and Soul'
- the full text of a letter dated 12/9/95 by Alice Waters to Bill Clinton and Al Gore, from which excerpts were printed in EarthLight EL #23, Fall 1996, p 3-4
- Chiles an excerpt from Seeds of Change, A Living Treasure by Kenny Ausubel, noted in EL #23, Fall 1996, p 19.
- The Land Institute Programs resources to go with Land, Community, and Love [EL #23, Fall 1996, p 10-11] by Wes Jackson.
- Information from the manager of Marblehead Eco-Farm to go with Dee Rossman's article CSA: Linking City and Farm [EL #23, Fall 1996, p 17].
- One Mom Considers Food a reflection on the theme 'Food and Soul' by Jeanne Lohmann.
- Sustainability at San Domenico School another article on San Domenico School [see EL #23, Fall 1996, p 16] by Stuart Cowan.
Return to: EarthLight Home Page or go to: Subscription Page