Articles from EarthLight #25
Exploring the relationship of Ecology & Spirituality
Empowering individuals and faith communities
to live and work in touch with the Earth
EarthLight is a magazine published quarterly by the Unity with Nature Committee
of the Pacific Yearly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends [Quakers]
Selected articles from EarthLight #25, Spring 1997, on the theme 'Kinship with the Sacred Earth'
- Editorial "Learning to Eat the Sun" by Kurt Lauren de Boer EarthLight Editor, [EL #25, Spring 1997, p 3]
- Headwaters Update "Old Growth Logging Spurs Religious Action" by Susan Kleihauer, [EL #25, Spring 1997, p 5]
- Ecology and the Bible "Earth Process and the Wish for Human Exemption" by Keith Helmuth, [EL #25, Spring 1997, pp 14-15]
- EarthSaint "Kenneth Rexroth" by David Landis Barnhill, [EL #25, Spring 1997, pp 16-17]
- A Sense of Place in Galilee "Do We Need Jesus of Ecology?" by Neil Douglas-Klotz, Joseph L. Grabhill, & Deborah Oberg, [EL #25, Spring 1997, pp 20-21 & 25]
- A New Spirit of Hope by Fritz Hull, [EL #25, Spring 1997, pp 13]
- a Studyguide to articles in EL #25, Spring 1997.
Return to: EarthLight Home Page or go to: Subscription Page